Our organic granary pillows offer many advantages:
- Heat and cooling application possible
- for a variety of diseases and injuries
- contributes to the relaxation
- helps children to fall asleep
- First aid measures
- environmentally friendly
- safe warm-up
- safe heat carrier
- easy handling (by oven, microwave, radiator, freezer)
- long bands of fabric guarantee the possibility of fixation and secure hold on every single body site
- mobility and freedom of movement remain
- washable cover
- released moisture penetrates deep into the body
- to feel good
What can one use the organic granary pillow among other things?
3-month colic in babies, abdominal pain, muscle tensions, neck tension, cold feet, distended abdomen, chronic pain, sprains, instinctual stitches, bumps, fever, dysphagia, swelling, phlebitis, nail bed inflammation, abscesses, cramps, etc.
What should YOUR organic granary pillow be filled with?
- Organic spelled husk: absorbs the heat faster, has a slightly more intense smell after warming and is a bit coarser.
- Organic rye (peeled): The peeled organic rye is fine, very cuddly and almost odorless after heating.
- Organic grape seeds: are ideal for absorbing the surrounding temperature and delivering it to our body. Large enough to hold temperatures longer than any hot water bottle, they have enough surface area to allow for efficient, intense heat exchange. The fruity fragrance gives a relaxing feel-good moment.
Before you add your organic granary pillow to the shopping cart, please select which filling you would like to have!
Cushion (without tapes): approx. 15.5 cm x 17 cm
Total length of strap: approx. 66 cm
- cushion cover
- filled inlet
- detailed instructions for use
Tip: In order to always have a chilled Inlet with organic grains ready for emergencies, you can order another Inlet here and simply store one of them in a freezer bag in the freezer.